DANBURY, Conn. -- Registration is now open for the 2014 Children’s Charity Golf Tournament to benefit Danbury's Children First. The tournament will be held At Richter Park Golf Course on Monday, June 9.
The tournament will feature a scramble format with handicaps.
The cost of the event is $200 per golfer and includes green fees for one with cart, lunch, goodie bag, refreshments, awards, dinner and open bar.
Registration and lunch will begin on June 9 at 11 a.m. with a shotgun start at noon.
A cocktail reception will begin at 5:30 p.m. with dinner to follow at 6:15 p.m.
Those that wish to only attend the dinner can do so for $75.
The tournament is limited to 120 golfers.
Click here to download the registration form. Deadline to register is Thursday, May 22.
Richter Park Golf Course is located at 100 Aunt Hack Rd. in Danbury.
For more information, contact Eliette Matos at 203-947-9077 or Linda Kosko at 203-797-8088.
Danbury Children First's mission is to involve, empower, and support parents to improve the lives of children through education and information for parents and advocacy for children. Learn more about Danbury Children First at its website.
- 1 Suspected Drug Dealer Busted With Crack, Heroin, Danbury Police Say
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Danbury
- 3 Danbury Man, 67, Gets 10 Years In Prison For Leading Drug Ring
- 4 Danbury Billionaire Delays Construction To Keep Kids Soccer Fields Open
- 5 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport