DANBURY, Conn. -- Take a bit out of history as the Danbury Museum & Historical Society hosts its annual Cake Creation Celebration this weekend.
The even showcases the talents of local amateur and professional bakers as they make and decorate their best for the contest running from noon to 4 p.m. Saturday, March 22.
The top bakers can win a $250 cash prize in two categories: taste and decoration.
Admission is $10 to come and sample the sweets and place your votes.
The Friends of The Danbury Museum will also hold a Bake Sale throughout the day. Proceeds from the event will benefit the museum.
"All are invited to attend to sample and enjoy 'A Collection of Cakes.' Don’t forget to vote for your favorites," a press release said.
Admission into the event is $10. To learn more about the contest or the event, visit the Danbury Museum and Historical Society website or call 203-743-5200.
The Danbury Musuem & Historical Society is located at 43 Main St. Overflow parking is available at the PriceRite grocery store next door.
- 1 Suspected Drug Dealer Busted With Crack, Heroin, Danbury Police Say
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Danbury
- 3 Danbury Man, 67, Gets 10 Years In Prison For Leading Drug Ring
- 4 Danbury Billionaire Delays Construction To Keep Kids Soccer Fields Open
- 5 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport