DANBURY, Conn. -- Danbury native and bestselling author Dr. Ian K. Smith will be at the Barnes & Noble store in Danbury on Saturday, Feb. 22, at 11:30 a.m. to sign books and answer questions.
Smith is the author of "Extreme Fat Smash Diet," "Shred: The Revolutionary Diet," and his latest, "Super Shred: The Big Results Diet." He is also a medical contributor and co-host of several television shows, including "The Rachael Ray Show" and founder of two major national health initiatives -- the 50 Million Pound Challenge and the Makeover Mile.
Admission to the event is free.
- 1 Body Found In Lake Ontario ID'd As Fairfield's Max Maisel
- 2 Danbury Police: Man Arrested On Drug Charges After Ramming Unmarked Car
- 3 Thunderstorms Could Produce Gusty Winds, Hail In Danbury
- 4 One Lane Reopens On I-84 Stretch After Tractor-Trailer/Car Accident
- 5 Ole Mexican Grill Serves Up New Options Near Danbury's WestConn