DANBURY, Conn. -- Danbury native and bestselling author Dr. Ian K. Smith will be at the Barnes & Noble store in Danbury on Saturday, Feb. 22, at 11:30 a.m. to sign books and answer questions.
Smith is the author of "Extreme Fat Smash Diet," "Shred: The Revolutionary Diet," and his latest, "Super Shred: The Big Results Diet." He is also a medical contributor and co-host of several television shows, including "The Rachael Ray Show" and founder of two major national health initiatives -- the 50 Million Pound Challenge and the Makeover Mile.
Admission to the event is free.
- 1 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 2 Danbury Picks 92-Year-Old Army Vet As Grand Marshal For Parade
- 3 Updated Memorial Day Forecast Brings Good News For Fairfield
- 4 Picture Perfect Memorial Day Greets Danbury As Parade Steps Off
- 5 Shirley M. O'Marra, Longtime Danbury Resident