DANBURY, Conn. -- Danbury native and bestselling author Dr. Ian K. Smith will be at the Barnes & Noble store in Danbury on Saturday, Feb. 22, at 11:30 a.m. to sign books and answer questions.
Smith is the author of "Extreme Fat Smash Diet," "Shred: The Revolutionary Diet," and his latest, "Super Shred: The Big Results Diet." He is also a medical contributor and co-host of several television shows, including "The Rachael Ray Show" and founder of two major national health initiatives -- the 50 Million Pound Challenge and the Makeover Mile.
Admission to the event is free.
- 1 Head Of Bikram Yoga, With Danbury Location, Faces Sex Assault Allegations
- 2 Salsa Fresca Serves Up Fast, Fresh Mexican Fare In Danbury
- 3 Danbury Business Takes New Approach To Funerals
- 4 Report Says 72 Arrests Were Made At Danbury Schools In 2013
- 5 Family Asks For Help In Finding Missing College Student, 21, From Fairfield