DANBURY, Conn. -- Danbury native and bestselling author Dr. Ian K. Smith will be at the Barnes & Noble store in Danbury on Saturday, Feb. 22, at 11:30 a.m. to sign books and answer questions.
Smith is the author of "Extreme Fat Smash Diet," "Shred: The Revolutionary Diet," and his latest, "Super Shred: The Big Results Diet." He is also a medical contributor and co-host of several television shows, including "The Rachael Ray Show" and founder of two major national health initiatives -- the 50 Million Pound Challenge and the Makeover Mile.
Admission to the event is free.
- 1 Danbury Police Arrest 52-Year-Old Man On Sex Assault Charges
- 2 Danbury Nanny Charged With Intentionally Burning 3-Year-Old Girl
- 3 Snow Could Return To Danbury For Monday Morning Commute
- 4 Pedestrian Struck, Killed By Train At Fairfield Station
- 5 Chance Of Snow, Wind Chills In 20s Await Danbury For Saturday