DANBURY, Conn. -- Danbury native and bestselling author Dr. Ian K. Smith will be at the Barnes & Noble store in Danbury on Saturday, Feb. 22, at 11:30 a.m. to sign books and answer questions.
Smith is the author of "Extreme Fat Smash Diet," "Shred: The Revolutionary Diet," and his latest, "Super Shred: The Big Results Diet." He is also a medical contributor and co-host of several television shows, including "The Rachael Ray Show" and founder of two major national health initiatives -- the 50 Million Pound Challenge and the Makeover Mile.
Admission to the event is free.
- 1 Suspected Drug Dealer Busted With Crack, Heroin, Danbury Police Say
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Danbury
- 3 Danbury Man, 67, Gets 10 Years In Prison For Leading Drug Ring
- 4 Danbury Billionaire Delays Construction To Keep Kids Soccer Fields Open
- 5 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport