DANBURY, Conn. -- William G. Beattie is stepping down from his position as executive chair of Pathways Danbury Youth Ministries.
Beattie stepped down as chairman of Pathways Danbury Youth Ministries but will remain on the board of directors. He will also remain as chairman of Jericho Partnership, which he founded in 2005 as an outgrowth of Pathways Danbury, a mentoring program for at-risk teenage boys he began in 1997, representatives said. Succeeding Beattie as Pathways Danbury Youth Ministries chairman is Don Lewis of Danbury.
Lewis has served in the ministry since 1998, most recently on the board of directors as treasurer and stewardship chairman. He and his wife, Jane, have two children and are members of the New Life United Methodist Church in New Fairfield.
- 1 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 2 State Police Seize 'Extraordinary Amount' Of Illegal Fireworks In Danbury
- 3 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 4 Man Apprehended After Assault, Police Chase That Ends On Danbury Border
- 5 Eversource Reports Power Outages In Danbury