DANBURY, Conn. -- William G. Beattie is stepping down from his position as executive chair of Pathways Danbury Youth Ministries.
Beattie stepped down as chairman of Pathways Danbury Youth Ministries but will remain on the board of directors. He will also remain as chairman of Jericho Partnership, which he founded in 2005 as an outgrowth of Pathways Danbury, a mentoring program for at-risk teenage boys he began in 1997, representatives said. Succeeding Beattie as Pathways Danbury Youth Ministries chairman is Don Lewis of Danbury.
Lewis has served in the ministry since 1998, most recently on the board of directors as treasurer and stewardship chairman. He and his wife, Jane, have two children and are members of the New Life United Methodist Church in New Fairfield.
- 1 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 2 Danbury Picks 92-Year-Old Army Vet As Grand Marshal For Parade
- 3 Fire Damages O'Brien's Irish Pub In Danbury
- 4 Special Guests Drop In At Danbury's Memorial Day Parade
- 5 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station