DANBURY, Conn. -- William G. Beattie is stepping down from his position as executive chair of Pathways Danbury Youth Ministries.
Beattie stepped down as chairman of Pathways Danbury Youth Ministries but will remain on the board of directors. He will also remain as chairman of Jericho Partnership, which he founded in 2005 as an outgrowth of Pathways Danbury, a mentoring program for at-risk teenage boys he began in 1997, representatives said. Succeeding Beattie as Pathways Danbury Youth Ministries chairman is Don Lewis of Danbury.
Lewis has served in the ministry since 1998, most recently on the board of directors as treasurer and stewardship chairman. He and his wife, Jane, have two children and are members of the New Life United Methodist Church in New Fairfield.
- 1 One Lane Reopens On I-84 Stretch After Tractor-Trailer/Car Accident
- 2 Two Sons Injured Trying To Save Elderly Mother From Ridgefield Condo Fire
- 3 Danbury Police: Man Arrested On Drug Charges After Ramming Unmarked Car
- 4 Thunderstorms Could Produce Gusty Winds, Hail In Danbury
- 5 Ole Mexican Grill Serves Up New Options Near Danbury's WestConn