DANBURY, Conn. -- Tickets are running out for the Danbury Music Centre's Grand Gala "Moonlight Mardi Gras" on Saturday, March 1.
The event will run from 6 to 11 p.m. at Fox Hill Inn in Brookfield. The evening will include a sit-down dinner, cash bar, silent auction and music and dancing. The performers for the evening will be Joanne Archibald on keyboards, Walt Sudik on bass, Erik Tonner on drums, Karen Neville doing vocals and Alex Sanyshyn on woodwinds.
The following is a listing of some of the silent auction items that will be available for bids:
- Cape Cod Vacation Home
- Tickets to Summer Shows at Richter Park
- Brookfield Theater Arts
- Latin Move Classes
- Yoga Classes
- Ballet Classes
- Leonard Bernstein Stamps and Covers, matted
- Car Care Basket
- Various Restaurants - Gift Certificates
- Nutcracker Gift Basket
- Whalers and Westerners Games
Tickets are $80. Residents can send a check to Danbury Music Centre, 256 Main St, Danbury, CT 06810 or purchase through PayPal at the Music Centre webpage.
- 1 Lower Fairfield County Ranked As Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 Suspected Drug Dealer Busted With Crack, Heroin, Danbury Police Say
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Danbury
- 4 Danbury's Henry Abbott Tech Gets State's Seventh E-House
- 5 Three Iconic Offerings Will Be Cut From McDonald's Menu In Danbury