REDDING, Conn. – Redding native Jane Kim has launched Kickstarter campaign to help launch her first album.
“Releasing this EP means so much to me for many reasons," Kim said on her Kickstarter page. "It’s an opportunity to share of the songs I’ve written in recent years, work with an amazing group of talented friends, head back into the recording studio after a long hiatus…the list goes on.
"But most importantly, it’s a chance for me to kick start this next phase of my life, one in which I finally get to pick up where I had to leave off.”
Now based in San Francisco, she started her career as a professional singer while in high school. She sang during her college years in Boston, and performed in jazz clubs, restaurants and talent showcases.
She made it to the Sweet 16 in the Boston Pop Search vocal competition, and moved to New York for a job with a record company before moving to California.
Her goal is to raise $14,000 by 6 p.m. Sunday to receive funding.
To support Kim and her debut EP, visit her Kickstarter page.
- 1 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 2 State Police Seize 'Extraordinary Amount' Of Illegal Fireworks In Danbury
- 3 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 4 Man Apprehended After Assault, Police Chase That Ends On Danbury Border
- 5 Eversource Reports Power Outages In Danbury