RIDGEFIELD, Conn. -- The Ridgefield Playhouse's benefit to raise money for Danbury Hospital's Breast Care Program has been moved to Wednesday, Jan. 29.
"Drink Pink, Think Pink" was originally set to take place Jan. 15. The rescheduled event, now set to start at 6:30 p.m. Wednesday, Jan. 29, at The Ridgefield Playhouse, features a wine tasting, hors d’oeuvres and pink drinks as well as a silent auction and raffle.
All of the proceeds from this event will benefit Ann’s Place and Danbury Hospital’s Breast Care Program.
Author Jude Callirgos will take the stage to read excerpts from her new book "Breast Left Unsaid," which is a "funny and poignant story about finding out you have cancer and how you deal with it."
Since publishing "Breast Left Unsaid," her first full-length book, she has been a guest on healthcare focused radio and television programs, and served as the honorary chair for Race for the Cure.
Tickets are $25 and can be purchased by calling the box office at 203-438-5795. The playhouse is located at 80 East Ridge in Ridgefield.
- 1 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 2 Danbury Picks 92-Year-Old Army Vet As Grand Marshal For Parade
- 3 Fire Damages O'Brien's Irish Pub In Danbury
- 4 Special Guests Drop In At Danbury's Memorial Day Parade
- 5 Picture Perfect Memorial Day Greets Danbury As Parade Steps Off