STAMFORD, Conn. -- Madonna Badger, who lost her parents and three daughters in a Christmas Day fire in Stamford in 2011, got married last week, according to People.com.
Badger, 50, married her longtime friend Bill Duke in St. John-St. Matthew-Emanuel Lutheran Church in Brooklyn, N.Y., she announced on her Facebook page Wednesday, according to People.com.
- 1 Danbury Police Pull Driver From Car In Candlewood Lake
- 2 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Danbury Skies Sunday
- 3 Danbury Teen's Jump From Hospital Parking Garage Tops Week’s News
- 4 Danbury Will See Big Drop In Temperature This Weekend
- 5 Macricostas Family Bestows $3 Million To Danbury's WestConn