STAMFORD, Conn. -- Madonna Badger, who lost her parents and three daughters in a Christmas Day fire in Stamford in 2011, got married last week, according to People.com.
Badger, 50, married her longtime friend Bill Duke in St. John-St. Matthew-Emanuel Lutheran Church in Brooklyn, N.Y., she announced on her Facebook page Wednesday, according to People.com.
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By FBI, Homeland Security
- 2 Danbury Plans To Sets Of Fireworks: Over Candlewood Lake, At Mall
- 3 Serious Accident Reported At I-684, I-84 Interchange
- 4 Danbury Man Faces Drug Charges After Attack On Car
- 5 Police Shoot, Kill Fugitive Richard Matt; Fellow Escapee David Sweat On Run