STAMFORD, Conn. -- Madonna Badger, who lost her parents and three daughters in a Christmas Day fire in Stamford in 2011, got married last week, according to People.com.
Badger, 50, married her longtime friend Bill Duke in St. John-St. Matthew-Emanuel Lutheran Church in Brooklyn, N.Y., she announced on her Facebook page Wednesday, according to People.com.
- 1 Man Faces Multiple Charges After Two-State Chase That Ended In Danbury
- 2 Shark Sightings Lead To Beach Closure On Long Island
- 3 Aquarion Water Warns Customers To Beware Of Fake Employees After Burglaries
- 4 New Map Shows Lyme Disease Risk
- 5 Cigarette Assault Arrest, Big Lottery Win Tops Week's News In Danbury