STAMFORD, Conn. -- Madonna Badger, who lost her parents and three daughters in a Christmas Day fire in Stamford in 2011, got married last week, according to People.com.
Badger, 50, married her longtime friend Bill Duke in St. John-St. Matthew-Emanuel Lutheran Church in Brooklyn, N.Y., she announced on her Facebook page Wednesday, according to People.com.
- 1 Suspected Drug Dealer Busted With Crack, Heroin, Danbury Police Say
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Danbury
- 3 Danbury Man, 67, Gets 10 Years In Prison For Leading Drug Ring
- 4 Danbury Billionaire Delays Construction To Keep Kids Soccer Fields Open
- 5 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport