LARCHMONT, N.Y. -- The WSHU Public Radio Group in Fairfield County recently appointed Larchmont's Sylvia Spitalnick as director of major gifts.
Spitalnick will work to build and strengthen relationships with WSHU’s Leadership Circle members in support of WSHU’s commitment to its local news Initiative, and to classical music programming, representatives said. WSHU officials said Spitalnick brings "a proven track record driving new revenue streams by effectively leveraging a nonprofit’s mission and its community outreach via innovative marketing initiatives," according to a release.
Spitalnick recently was the regional director of the American Heart Association for Westchester and Fairfield Counties, and the “Go Red For Women” Campaign. Spitalnick’s also held a senior position as the associate director of fund development, and director of major gifts for Stamford Hospital.
"An active and dedicated member of the community, her philanthropy and community service has benefited various organizations in Westchester and Fairfield such as:ArtsWestchester, Sound Waters, CancerCare, the Ferguson Library and Breast Cancer Alliance," representatives said.
- 1 Malloy Brings Transportation Vision To Danbury, Calls For Widening Of I-84
- 2 Forecast Worsens With More Snow Predicted For Danbury
- 3 Police: Danbury Resident Pepper Sprays Men Breaking Into His Home
- 4 Danbury Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 5 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Danbury With Snow, Ice In Forecast