DANBURY, Conn. -- An accident on westbound I-84 in Danbury between Exits 5 and 4 has been cleared Monday morning, but traffic is backed up for 3.8 miles to Exit 7, according to the state Department of Transportation.
It was not know how long it would take for the traffic to clear, DOT said. One lane had been blocked.
- 1 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 2 Danbury Picks 92-Year-Old Army Vet As Grand Marshal For Parade
- 3 Updated Memorial Day Forecast Brings Good News For Fairfield
- 4 Picture Perfect Memorial Day Greets Danbury As Parade Steps Off
- 5 Shirley M. O'Marra, Longtime Danbury Resident