DANBURY, Conn. -- An accident on westbound I-84 in Danbury between Exits 5 and 4 has been cleared Monday morning, but traffic is backed up for 3.8 miles to Exit 7, according to the state Department of Transportation.
It was not know how long it would take for the traffic to clear, DOT said. One lane had been blocked.
- 1 Suspected Drug Dealer Busted With Crack, Heroin, Danbury Police Say
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Danbury
- 3 Danbury Man, 67, Gets 10 Years In Prison For Leading Drug Ring
- 4 Danbury Billionaire Delays Construction To Keep Kids Soccer Fields Open
- 5 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport