DANBURY, Conn. -- The U.S. Army Reserve has begun moving soldiers into its new, expansive location off Wooster Heights Road in Danbury, according to newstimes.com.
The new 100,000-square-foot facility is filled with computer labs and classrooms to help train reservists on the latest techniques and technology, newstimes.com reported.
The base will serve as the new home for the U.S. Army Reserve as well as two Connecticut National Guard units, newstimes.com said.
- 1 Suspected Drug Dealer Busted With Crack, Heroin, Danbury Police Say
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Danbury
- 3 Three Iconic Offerings Will Be Cut From McDonald's Menu In Danbury
- 4 Danbury Man, 67, Gets 10 Years In Prison For Leading Drug Ring
- 5 Danbury Billionaire Delays Construction To Keep Kids Soccer Fields Open