DANBURY, Conn. -- The U.S. Army Reserve has begun moving soldiers into its new, expansive location off Wooster Heights Road in Danbury, according to newstimes.com.
The new 100,000-square-foot facility is filled with computer labs and classrooms to help train reservists on the latest techniques and technology, newstimes.com reported.
The base will serve as the new home for the U.S. Army Reserve as well as two Connecticut National Guard units, newstimes.com said.
- 1 Danbury Teen Selected To Visit D.C., Meet With President Obama
- 2 Man Apprehended After Assault, Police Chase That Ends On Danbury Border
- 3 Eversource Reports Power Outages In Danbury
- 4 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 5 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events, Celebrations In Danbury