DANBURY, Conn. -- The U.S. Army Reserve has begun moving soldiers into its new, expansive location off Wooster Heights Road in Danbury, according to newstimes.com.
The new 100,000-square-foot facility is filled with computer labs and classrooms to help train reservists on the latest techniques and technology, newstimes.com reported.
The base will serve as the new home for the U.S. Army Reserve as well as two Connecticut National Guard units, newstimes.com said.
- 1 Owner Of Danbury Pet Shop Charged With Animal Cruelty
- 2 Second Arrest Made In Animal Cruelty Case At Danbury Pet Store
- 3 9 Danbury Condos Sustain Damage In Fire Sparked By Lightning
- 4 Danbury High Administrator Leaving For Post At Stamford High
- 5 2 Danbury Teens Charged With Harassing Ex-Teacher With Fake Twitter Account