DANBURY, Conn. -- The U.S. Army Reserve has begun moving soldiers into its new, expansive location off Wooster Heights Road in Danbury, according to newstimes.com.
The new 100,000-square-foot facility is filled with computer labs and classrooms to help train reservists on the latest techniques and technology, newstimes.com reported.
The base will serve as the new home for the U.S. Army Reserve as well as two Connecticut National Guard units, newstimes.com said.
- 1 Malloy Brings Transportation Vision To Danbury, Calls For Widening Of I-84
- 2 Forecast Worsens With More Snow Predicted For Danbury
- 3 Suspected Drug Dealer Crashes After Fleeing Danbury Police
- 4 Police: Danbury Resident Pepper Sprays Men Breaking Into His Home
- 5 Danbury Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm