DANBURY, Conn. -- The U.S. Army Reserve has begun moving soldiers into its new, expansive location off Wooster Heights Road in Danbury, according to newstimes.com.
The new 100,000-square-foot facility is filled with computer labs and classrooms to help train reservists on the latest techniques and technology, newstimes.com reported.
The base will serve as the new home for the U.S. Army Reserve as well as two Connecticut National Guard units, newstimes.com said.
- 1 Two Sons Injured Trying To Save Elderly Mother From Ridgefield Condo Fire
- 2 One Lane Reopens On I-84 Stretch After Tractor-Trailer/Car Accident
- 3 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 4 'I Am A Woman,' Newtown High School Graduate Jenner Says In 20/20 Interview
- 5 Mucinex Cold, Flu Medicine Recall Announced