DANBURY, Conn. -- The U.S. Army Reserve has begun moving soldiers into its new, expansive location off Wooster Heights Road in Danbury, according to newstimes.com.
The new 100,000-square-foot facility is filled with computer labs and classrooms to help train reservists on the latest techniques and technology, newstimes.com reported.
The base will serve as the new home for the U.S. Army Reserve as well as two Connecticut National Guard units, newstimes.com said.
- 1 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Danbury
- 2 Danbury Police Charge Man, 36, With Attempted Murder
- 3 Off To A Great Start: Kindergarten Registration Begins In Danbury
- 4 Danbury Could See Up To 4 Inches Of Snow In New Storm
- 5 Winter Weather Advisory Issued For New Round Of Snow Tuesday In Danbury