DANBURY, Conn. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Danbury last week:
- A 32-year-old man, Kerlyn Taveras, has been arrested to face charges in a home invasion turned hostage situation in Danbury.
- Danbury Mayor Mark Boughton dropped out in the race for governor of Connecticut.
- A Danbury man, Christopher Marcos, 18, was charged with possession of ecstasy after smoking marijuana in the back parking lot at 345 Main St.
- New York State Police charged a Danbury woman Elizabeth E. Trotman, 23, with driving while intoxicated in Yonkers.
Danbury Police charged a local man Jesse Schrack, 29, with sexually accosting women, while he was riding a scooter in the downtown area.
- 1 Lower Fairfield County Ranked As Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 Mayor Unveils $40 Million Plan To Expand Danbury High
- 3 Danbury's Henry Abbott Tech Gets State's Seventh E-House
- 4 Nine Sandy Hook Victim Families File Lawsuit Against Gun Maker, Seller
- 5 Probability Of A White Christmas Is Low In Danbury