DANBURY, Conn. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Danbury this week:
- Three men were arrested after they robbed and assaulted a man outside a Danbury gas station, then forced him into a car, kidnapped him and threatened to kill him if he did not give them more money.
- Pitney Bowes will expand its operations in Stamford and Danbury thanks to low-interest state loans, Stamford state Sen. Carlo Leone and Gov. Dannel Malloy announced.
- Danbury’s Promise for Children Partnership is working with community groups to host three Community Cafés to increase awareness of the need for universal developmental screening of children from newborns to five-year-olds.
- Danbury High School junior Janine Kerr was a winner at the 66th annual Connecticut Science and Engineering Fair with Milfoil Project.
- 1 Suspected Drug Dealer Busted With Crack, Heroin, Danbury Police Say
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Danbury
- 3 Danbury Man, 67, Gets 10 Years In Prison For Leading Drug Ring
- 4 Danbury Billionaire Delays Construction To Keep Kids Soccer Fields Open
- 5 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport