DANBURY, Conn. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Danbury this week:
- Three men were arrested after they robbed and assaulted a man outside a Danbury gas station, then forced him into a car, kidnapped him and threatened to kill him if he did not give them more money.
- Pitney Bowes will expand its operations in Stamford and Danbury thanks to low-interest state loans, Stamford state Sen. Carlo Leone and Gov. Dannel Malloy announced.
- Danbury’s Promise for Children Partnership is working with community groups to host three Community Cafés to increase awareness of the need for universal developmental screening of children from newborns to five-year-olds.
- Danbury High School junior Janine Kerr was a winner at the 66th annual Connecticut Science and Engineering Fair with Milfoil Project.
- 1 One Lane Reopens On I-84 Stretch After Tractor-Trailer/Car Accident
- 2 Two Sons Injured Trying To Save Elderly Mother From Ridgefield Condo Fire
- 3 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teenager
- 4 'I Am A Woman,' Newtown High School Graduate Jenner Says In 20/20 Interview
- 5 Mucinex Cold, Flu Medicine Recall Announced