DANBURY, Conn. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Danbury this week:
- Danbury police arrested two teenagers, after investigating reports that the two had threatened to harm a student and "everyone else" at Danbury High School.
- Police arrested a Danbury man after he made lewd comments outside of a day-care center.
- The final beam has been signed and bolted into place at the new private-room Danbury hospice residence on Milestone Road, scheduled for completion by Nov. 15.
- DNA evidence found on Vyacheslav Cherepov's vehicle has linked the Ridgefield resident to the fatal accident that killed Meghan Beebe in a Greenwich parking lot last year.
- Eddie Bistany, the owner of local butcher shop Ridgefield Prime, has opened a new burger shop Prime Burger at 449 Main St.
A Danbury man pleaded not guilty to attempted murder charges in connection with the shooting of the father of his niece's son.
- 1 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 2 State Police Seize 'Extraordinary Amount' Of Illegal Fireworks In Danbury
- 3 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 4 Danbury Police Search For Missing 14-Year-Old Girl
- 5 Liquor Stores In Connecticut Can Now Stay Open Later