DANBURY, Conn. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Danbury last week:
- Two new deals were signed at Lee Farm Corporate Park at 83 Wooster Heights Road in Danbury, increasing the occupancy there to 86 percent.
- Motorists in Danbury should be on the lookout for road closures continuing through Aug. 21. due to milling and paving work.
- Danbury police arrested 37-year-old Henry Mayoral, who was accused of shooting a man in the groin in July , with first-degree assault and criminal use of a firearm. He was held on $1 million bond.
- Danbury kids enrolled at the YMCA's Children's Center honored state. Sen. Toni Boucher (R-Wilton) for her work to help children across the state.
- Redding Roadhouse , which closed in May after 30 years in business, is looking to reopen later this year.
- Lt. Gov. Nancy Wyman was joined by state leaders, local officials, and representatives from Connecticut Sexual Assault Crisis Services to mark the passage of Erin's Law, a statewide sexual abuse and assault awareness program.
- Greenwich mourned the death of a 16-year-old girl who died in a water-tubing accident on the waters of Long Island Sound.