DANBURY, Conn. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Danbury this week:
- A 20-year-old Bridgeport man Garfield Sanderson was arrested and charged with murder in a fatal shooting in Danbury.
- Danbury High's graduation rate dipped below 80-percent in 2013 according to an annual state study.
- A prescription discount card program introduced by Mayor Mark Boughton in January 2013 has saved Danbury residents over $151,600 in costs after 2,326 prescriptions were filled using the card.
- The Redding Roadhouse restaurant at 406 Redding Road, Route 53, near Hill Road will close its doors after three decades in business.
State Rep. Janice R. Giegler (R-138) commended the unanimous passage of H.B. 5148 bill aimed at improving safety standards at ski areas in Connecticut.
- 1 Bridgeport Woman, 35, Seriously Injured In Crash On I-84 Near Danbury
- 2 Norwalk Man Dies After Car Crash In Danbury
- 3 Danbury High Runners Win FCIAC Cross Country Crown
- 4 'Real Housewives' Star To Serve Prison Time In Danbury
- 5 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola