DANBURY, Conn. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Danbury this week:
- A 20-year-old Bridgeport man Garfield Sanderson was arrested and charged with murder in a fatal shooting in Danbury.
- Danbury High's graduation rate dipped below 80-percent in 2013 according to an annual state study.
- A prescription discount card program introduced by Mayor Mark Boughton in January 2013 has saved Danbury residents over $151,600 in costs after 2,326 prescriptions were filled using the card.
- The Redding Roadhouse restaurant at 406 Redding Road, Route 53, near Hill Road will close its doors after three decades in business.
State Rep. Janice R. Giegler (R-138) commended the unanimous passage of H.B. 5148 bill aimed at improving safety standards at ski areas in Connecticut.
- 1 Tractor-Trailer Slams Into Danbury Home At Bottom Of Slippery Hill
- 2 Danbury Police Charge Man, 36, With Attempted Murder
- 3 Danbury Could See Up To 4 Inches Of Snow In New Storm
- 4 Winter Weather Advisory Issued For New Round Of Snow Tuesday In Danbury
- 5 Teens Form Flash Mob In Danbury To Promote Fairfield County Giving Day