KATONAH, N.Y. -- Aleksey Igudesman and Hyung-ki Joo are two classical musicians who have taken the world by storm with their unique and hilarious theatrical shows, which combine comedy with classical music and popular culture.
Their clips on YouTube have gathered more than 35 million hits, and the duo has appeared on television in numerous countries. Their collective dream is to make classical music accessible to a wider and younger audience.
In addition to touring “A Little NIGHTMARE Music” and “AND NOW MOZART,” they also perform “BIG Nightmare Music,” with symphony orchestras and lead their musical education program “8 to 88” at universities and music schools around the world, leaving students inspired and confident to break new ground for their own musical journeys.
Igudesman & Joo can be seen in several films, including their own “Mockumentary” and “Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Classical Music.”
Caramoor Center for Music and the Arts will present Igudesman & Joo for their theatrical show, "A Little NIGHTMARE Music," on Sunday, July 13, at 4:30 p.m.
The performance will take place in Caramoor's Venetian Theater.
Caramoor Center for Music and the Arts is at 149 Girdle Ridge Road, Katonah.
For more information and for tickets, click here.
Visit caramoor.org to learn more.
- 1 Danbury Man, 22, Pleads Guilty To Stealing Nearly $300K From Investors
- 2 2 Arrested As Food Fight Turns Violent At Denny's In Danbury
- 3 Fallen Tree Closes Part Of Danbury's Deer Hill Ave., Causes Power Outages
- 4 Westport Mom Charged With Leaving Baby In Car At Whole Foods
- 5 Stamford Woman Killed In Motorcycle Crash On Route 7 In Wilton