DANBURY, Conn. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Danbury this week:
- Chaplain David Wentroble died from the burn injuries he suffered in an explosion at a Danbury gas station last month.
- Thousands of commuters were stranded for hours on Thursday evening after a system-wide computer malfunction stopped all three of the Metro-North train lines. That incident came just a day after a train was disabled at the Green's Farms stop in Westport due to the extreme cold.
- Danbury avoided the big snow totals that southern Fairfield County saw, but single-digit temperatures still forced school to close on Wednesday.
- A 22-year-old Danbury resident was arrested and charged with driving while intoxicated in Bedford, N.Y.
- A growing number of people in Fairfield County don’t always know where their next meal is coming from , according to a new study done by the Fairfield County Community Foundation.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.