FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- Gov. Dannel P. Malloy is directing State of Connecticut flags to return to full-staff at sunset on Saturday, March 1.
Flags have been flying at half-staff since Friday, Feb. 21, to honor state Rep. Elaine O’Brien of the 61st District, who died Thursday, Feb. 20, after a battle with brain cancer.
A memorial service in her memory is being held on Saturday morning at Suffield High School.
- 1 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 2 State Police Seize 'Extraordinary Amount' Of Illegal Fireworks In Danbury
- 3 Danbury's Ives Park Features Grateful Dead Anniversary Concert Simulcast
- 4 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 5 Danbury Police Search For Missing 14-Year-Old Girl