FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- Gov. Dannel P. Malloy is directing State of Connecticut flags to return to full-staff at sunset on Saturday, March 1.
Flags have been flying at half-staff since Friday, Feb. 21, to honor state Rep. Elaine O’Brien of the 61st District, who died Thursday, Feb. 20, after a battle with brain cancer.
A memorial service in her memory is being held on Saturday morning at Suffield High School.
- 1 One Lane Reopens On I-84 Stretch After Tractor-Trailer/Car Accident
- 2 Two Sons Injured Trying To Save Elderly Mother From Ridgefield Condo Fire
- 3 Danbury Police: Man Arrested On Drug Charges After Ramming Unmarked Car
- 4 Thunderstorms Could Produce Gusty Winds, Hail In Danbury
- 5 Ole Mexican Grill Serves Up New Options Near Danbury's WestConn