FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- Gov. Dannel P. Malloy is directing State of Connecticut flags to return to full-staff at sunset on Saturday, March 1.
Flags have been flying at half-staff since Friday, Feb. 21, to honor state Rep. Elaine O’Brien of the 61st District, who died Thursday, Feb. 20, after a battle with brain cancer.
A memorial service in her memory is being held on Saturday morning at Suffield High School.
- 1 Lower Fairfield County Ranked As Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 Mayor Unveils $40 Million Plan To Expand Danbury High
- 3 Danbury's Henry Abbott Tech Gets State's Seventh E-House
- 4 Nine Sandy Hook Victim Families File Lawsuit Against Gun Maker, Seller
- 5 Probability Of A White Christmas Is Low In Danbury