FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- Gov. Dannel P. Malloy is directing State of Connecticut flags to return to full-staff at sunset on Saturday, March 1.
Flags have been flying at half-staff since Friday, Feb. 21, to honor state Rep. Elaine O’Brien of the 61st District, who died Thursday, Feb. 20, after a battle with brain cancer.
A memorial service in her memory is being held on Saturday morning at Suffield High School.
- 1 Aquarion Water Warns Customers To Beware Of Fake Employees After Burglaries
- 2 New Map Shows Lyme Disease Risk
- 3 Cigarette Assault Arrest, Big Lottery Win Tops Week's News In Danbury
- 4 Thunderstorms Could Roll Through Danbury
- 5 Police ID Homeless Man Whose Legs Were Found Near New Haven Train Station