FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- Gov. Dannel P. Malloy is directing State of Connecticut flags to return to full-staff at sunset on Saturday, March 1.
Flags have been flying at half-staff since Friday, Feb. 21, to honor state Rep. Elaine O’Brien of the 61st District, who died Thursday, Feb. 20, after a battle with brain cancer.
A memorial service in her memory is being held on Saturday morning at Suffield High School.
- 1 Yale-New Haven Hospital Admits Patient With Ebola-Like Symptoms
- 2 Danbury Police Pull Driver From Car In Candlewood Lake
- 3 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Danbury Skies Sunday
- 4 Connecticut Prepares After Yale Student Shows Ebola-Like Symptoms
- 5 Danbury Will See Big Drop In Temperature This Weekend