DANBURY, Conn. -- Danbury is under a Level 1 snow emergency as of 11 p.m. Tuesday night, Mayor Mark Boughton announced via a reverse phone call.
That means residents of Danbury are required to move cars off streets to allow for plowing.
A Winter Storm Warning has been issued by the National Weather Service from midnight until 6 p.m. Wednesday. A total of 3 to 6 inches of snow or more is possible along with a mix of rain and sleet during the day, Boughton said.
- 1 Danbury Ranks Among State's Best Towns To Live In
- 2 Lyme Disease-Spreading Ticks Arriving Early In Fairfield County, Study Says
- 3 Malloy Promotes Second Chance Society Reforms In Danbury
- 4 Danbury OKs $238M Budget With 2.4% Tax Hike
- 5 Daily Voice Leaders: Farooq Kathwari, CEO Of Danbury's Ethan Allen