DANBURY, Conn. -- Danbury is under a Level 1 snow emergency as of 11 p.m. Tuesday night, Mayor Mark Boughton announced via a reverse phone call.
That means residents of Danbury are required to move cars off streets to allow for plowing.
A Winter Storm Warning has been issued by the National Weather Service from midnight until 6 p.m. Wednesday. A total of 3 to 6 inches of snow or more is possible along with a mix of rain and sleet during the day, Boughton said.
- 1 Kathleen A. Vojtek Bassick, 47, Of Danbury, Worked For Cartus Relocation
- 2 Winter Weather Advisory Canceled For Danbury
- 3 Man Shot By Fellow Hunter Treated At Danbury Hospital
- 4 Reality Series Offers A Peek Of What's Happening On Danbury's Deer Hill Ave
- 5 Elderly Woman Mauled By Dog Dies At Bridgeport Hospital