DANBURY, Conn. -- Danbury is under a Level 1 snow emergency as of 11 p.m. Tuesday night, Mayor Mark Boughton announced via a reverse phone call.
That means residents of Danbury are required to move cars off streets to allow for plowing.
A Winter Storm Warning has been issued by the National Weather Service from midnight until 6 p.m. Wednesday. A total of 3 to 6 inches of snow or more is possible along with a mix of rain and sleet during the day, Boughton said.
- 1 Man Killed In Truck Crash Identified As City Of Danbury Worker
- 2 Man Killed After Truck Strikes Trees In One-Vehicle Crash In Danbury
- 3 Danbury Fires Teacher Charged With Sex Assault Over Certification
- 4 Danbury Home Renovated By HGTV's 'Property Brothers' Holds Open House
- 5 Hard Time Or Spiritual Retreat? CNBC Goes Inside Danbury Federal Prison