DANBURY, Conn. -- Danbury is under a Level 1 snow emergency as of 11 p.m. Tuesday night, Mayor Mark Boughton announced via a reverse phone call.
That means residents of Danbury are required to move cars off streets to allow for plowing.
A Winter Storm Warning has been issued by the National Weather Service from midnight until 6 p.m. Wednesday. A total of 3 to 6 inches of snow or more is possible along with a mix of rain and sleet during the day, Boughton said.
- 1 Suspected Drug Dealer Busted With Crack, Heroin, Danbury Police Say
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Danbury
- 3 Danbury Man, 67, Gets 10 Years In Prison For Leading Drug Ring
- 4 Danbury Billionaire Delays Construction To Keep Kids Soccer Fields Open
- 5 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport