DANBURY, Conn. -- Danbury is under a Level 1 snow emergency as of 11 p.m. Tuesday night, Mayor Mark Boughton announced via a reverse phone call.
That means residents of Danbury are required to move cars off streets to allow for plowing.
A Winter Storm Warning has been issued by the National Weather Service from midnight until 6 p.m. Wednesday. A total of 3 to 6 inches of snow or more is possible along with a mix of rain and sleet during the day, Boughton said.
- 1 Head Of Bikram Yoga, With Danbury Location, Faces Sex Assault Allegations
- 2 Former White Plains Officer Left Suicide Note At Harrison Murder Scene
- 3 Danbury Business Takes New Approach To Funerals
- 4 Chance Of Snow Returns To Danbury Overnight
- 5 Report Says 72 Arrests Were Made At Danbury Schools In 2013