DANBURY, Conn. -- Danbury's White Street task force will begin the second wave of improvements to pedestrian safety near the Western Connecticut State University Campus, according to the NewsTimes.com.
The new plan aims to help circulate and direct pedestrians to designated crossing areas and making drivers more aware that they are in a high-activity area. Ideas included: more gathering areas on WCSU's lawns, better lighting, WCSU banners on lamp posts and plantings between the walkway and street, the NewsTimes.com reported.
- 1 9 Danbury Condos Sustain Damage In Fire Sparked By Lightning
- 2 2 Danbury Teens Charged With Harassing Ex-Teacher With Fake Twitter Account
- 3 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 4 2 Arrested As Food Fight Turns Violent At Denny's In Danbury
- 5 Danbury, Check Out The Blue Moon Friday Night