DANBURY, Conn. -- Danbury's White Street task force will begin the second wave of improvements to pedestrian safety near the Western Connecticut State University Campus, according to the NewsTimes.com.
The new plan aims to help circulate and direct pedestrians to designated crossing areas and making drivers more aware that they are in a high-activity area. Ideas included: more gathering areas on WCSU's lawns, better lighting, WCSU banners on lamp posts and plantings between the walkway and street, the NewsTimes.com reported.
- 1 Bridgeport Woman, 35, Seriously Injured In Crash On I-84 Near Danbury
- 2 Norwalk Man Dies After Car Crash In Danbury
- 3 Danbury High Runners Win FCIAC Cross Country Crown
- 4 'Real Housewives' Star To Serve Prison Time In Danbury
- 5 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola