DANBURY, Conn. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Danbury last week:
- Dr. Robert Bedoukian, president of Bedoukian Research , a family-owned company in Danbury, took part in a White House roundtable on increasing U.S. exports.
- Two Connecticut women, Kendra Hinds, 26, and Elizabeth Martinez, 25, were charged after leading troopers on a chase through Westchester County before crashing in the town of Southeast.
- A recently released White House report says Connecticut has the worst roads and bridges in the country.
- A service was held in the Jesse Lee Memorial Church in Ridgefield to celebrate the life of Benjamin Jacob Seitz, the 15-month-old who died last week in a hot car .
- Special Olympics athlete Oliver Croxford-Brock of Danbury and the Connecticut Unified Soccer team took home a bronze medal at 2014 Special Olympics USA Games held in June in New Jersey.