DANBURY, CONN. — The White Street Task Force will hold a session for public input at 11 a.m. Monday, March 31, in Room 202 of the Student Center on the Western Connecticut State University Midtown campus, 181 White St., Danbury.
The public is invited to comment on pedestrian safety improvements that have been made along White Street between Fifth and Eighth avenues in downtown Danbury and suggest additional safety measures. Landscape architect Jane Didona will discuss the next phase of the crosswalk safety project.
For more information, contact the Office of University Relations at 203-837-8486.
- 1 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 2 Fire Damages O'Brien's Irish Pub In Danbury
- 3 Special Guests Drop In At Danbury's Memorial Day Parade
- 4 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station
- 5 Danbury Police: Two Busted With Pot On George Street