DANBURY, CONN. — The White Street Task Force will hold a session for public input at 11 a.m. Monday, March 31, in Room 202 of the Student Center on the Western Connecticut State University Midtown campus, 181 White St., Danbury.
The public is invited to comment on pedestrian safety improvements that have been made along White Street between Fifth and Eighth avenues in downtown Danbury and suggest additional safety measures. Landscape architect Jane Didona will discuss the next phase of the crosswalk safety project.
For more information, contact the Office of University Relations at 203-837-8486.
- 1 Head Of Bikram Yoga, With Danbury Location, Faces Sex Assault Allegations
- 2 Salsa Fresca Serves Up Fast, Fresh Mexican Fare In Danbury
- 3 Danbury Business Takes New Approach To Funerals
- 4 Report Says 72 Arrests Were Made At Danbury Schools In 2013
- 5 Family Asks For Help In Finding Missing College Student, 21, From Fairfield