DANBURY, CONN. — The White Street Task Force will hold a session for public input at 11 a.m. Monday, March 31, in Room 202 of the Student Center on the Western Connecticut State University Midtown campus, 181 White St., Danbury.
The public is invited to comment on pedestrian safety improvements that have been made along White Street between Fifth and Eighth avenues in downtown Danbury and suggest additional safety measures. Landscape architect Jane Didona will discuss the next phase of the crosswalk safety project.
For more information, contact the Office of University Relations at 203-837-8486.
- 1 Man Faces Multiple Charges After Two-State Chase That Ended In Danbury
- 2 Police Corral 90-Pound Alligator Crossing Street In New York City
- 3 New Fairfield Woman Accused Of Stealing From Church
- 4 Shark Sightings Lead To Beach Closure On Long Island
- 5 CityCenter Danbury Releases August Concert Lineup