DANBURY, CONN. — The White Street Task Force will hold a session for public input at 11 a.m. Monday, March 31, in Room 202 of the Student Center on the Western Connecticut State University Midtown campus, 181 White St., Danbury.
The public is invited to comment on pedestrian safety improvements that have been made along White Street between Fifth and Eighth avenues in downtown Danbury and suggest additional safety measures. Landscape architect Jane Didona will discuss the next phase of the crosswalk safety project.
For more information, contact the Office of University Relations at 203-837-8486.
- 1 Danbury Nanny Charged With Intentionally Burning 3-Year-Old Girl
- 2 Snow Could Return To Danbury For Monday Morning Commute
- 3 Pedestrian Struck, Killed By Train At Fairfield Station
- 4 Chance Of Snow, Wind Chills In 20s Await Danbury For Saturday
- 5 Danbury Could Could See Another Round Of Snow Saturday