DANBURY, CONN. — The White Street Task Force will hold a session for public input at 11 a.m. Monday, March 31, in Room 202 of the Student Center on the Western Connecticut State University Midtown campus, 181 White St., Danbury.
The public is invited to comment on pedestrian safety improvements that have been made along White Street between Fifth and Eighth avenues in downtown Danbury and suggest additional safety measures. Landscape architect Jane Didona will discuss the next phase of the crosswalk safety project.
For more information, contact the Office of University Relations at 203-837-8486.
- 1 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 2 State Police Seize 'Extraordinary Amount' Of Illegal Fireworks In Danbury
- 3 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 4 Man Apprehended After Assault, Police Chase That Ends On Danbury Border
- 5 Eversource Reports Power Outages In Danbury