DANBURY, Conn. -- Motorists in Danbury should be on the lookout for road closures due to milling and paving work.
Work is underway on some roads in the city and will continue through Aug. 21.
On Wednesday, Aug. 6, Hayestown Road will be closed from East Pembroke to Wood Street for milling from 8 a.m. until 3 p.m.
On Thursday, Aug. 7, and Friday, Aug. 8, Hayestown Road and Tamarack Avenue will be closed for paving.
Detours will be established.
Additionally, from 7 p.m. to 6 a.m. on Aug. 12, 13 and 14, there will be milling on Osborne Street, Balmforth Avenue, Lee Hartell Drive and Crosby Street.
These same streets will be paved, weather permitting, on Aug. 19, 20 and 21.
Drivers should plan for detours and road closures throughout this time and should use alternate routes whenever possible.
For more information or if you have any questions, contact CityLine 311 at 203-744-4311.
- 1 Danbury 19-Year-Old Charged In Ponzi Scheme Faces More Legal Troubles
- 2 Man Clocked At 107 On I-684 Charged With Drug Possession, DWI, Police Say
- 3 Danbury Man Faces Gun Charge After I-684 Stop
- 4 Brody Family Sues Metro-North After Mother's Fatal Collision With Train
- 5 Deadly Crash, Tick Warnings Top Week's News In Danbury