DANBURY, Conn. — Due to the impending snow storm, the City of Danbury has declared a Level 1 Snow Emergency, which will go into effect at 3 p.m., Mayor Mark Boughton announced on his Twitter page.
The snow emergency, which includes a city-wide parking ban, will remain in effect until the snowstorm is over, Boughton said.
“Please move your cars off of the street,” Boughton said via Twitter.
Residents who have no where else to park their cars can use the Patriot Garage on Delay Street, which will be open free of charge during the storm.
- 1 Owner Of Danbury Pet Shop Charged With Animal Cruelty
- 2 Second Arrest Made In Animal Cruelty Case At Danbury Pet Store
- 3 9 Danbury Condos Sustain Damage In Fire Sparked By Lightning
- 4 2 Danbury Teens Charged With Harassing Ex-Teacher With Fake Twitter Account
- 5 Eversource Repairs Power Outages In Danbury