DANBURY, Conn. — Due to the impending snow storm, the City of Danbury has declared a Level 1 Snow Emergency, which will go into effect at 3 p.m., Mayor Mark Boughton announced on his Twitter page.
The snow emergency, which includes a city-wide parking ban, will remain in effect until the snowstorm is over, Boughton said.
“Please move your cars off of the street,” Boughton said via Twitter.
Residents who have no where else to park their cars can use the Patriot Garage on Delay Street, which will be open free of charge during the storm.
- 1 Two Sons Injured Trying To Save Elderly Mother From Ridgefield Condo Fire
- 2 One Lane Reopens On I-84 Stretch After Tractor-Trailer/Car Accident
- 3 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 4 Stamford Man Stopped On I-684 Charged With Driving Wrong Way, DWI
- 5 'I Am A Woman,' Newtown High School Graduate Jenner Says In 20/20 Interview