DANBURY, Conn. — Due to the impending snow storm, the City of Danbury has declared a Level 1 Snow Emergency, which will go into effect at 3 p.m., Mayor Mark Boughton announced on his Twitter page.
The snow emergency, which includes a city-wide parking ban, will remain in effect until the snowstorm is over, Boughton said.
“Please move your cars off of the street,” Boughton said via Twitter.
Residents who have no where else to park their cars can use the Patriot Garage on Delay Street, which will be open free of charge during the storm.
- 1 Lower Fairfield County Ranked As Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Danbury
- 3 Danbury's Henry Abbott Tech Gets State's Seventh E-House
- 4 Suspected Drug Dealer Busted With Crack, Heroin, Danbury Police Say
- 5 Three Iconic Offerings Will Be Cut From McDonald's Menu In Danbury