DANBURY, Conn. — Due to the impending snow storm, the City of Danbury has declared a Level 1 Snow Emergency, which will go into effect at 3 p.m., Mayor Mark Boughton announced on his Twitter page.
The snow emergency, which includes a city-wide parking ban, will remain in effect until the snowstorm is over, Boughton said.
“Please move your cars off of the street,” Boughton said via Twitter.
Residents who have no where else to park their cars can use the Patriot Garage on Delay Street, which will be open free of charge during the storm.
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By FBI, Homeland Security
- 2 Danbury's Ives Park Features Grateful Dead Anniversary Concert Simulcast
- 3 Serious Accident Reported At I-684, I-84 Interchange
- 4 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 5 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital