DANBURY, Conn. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Danbury last week:
- A 16-year-old girl was critically injured when she jumped from the fourth floor of the parking garage at Danbury Hospital.
- A truck filled with furniture was completely destroyed by fire while parked in a lot at 425 Main St. in Danbury.
- Accuweather suggests residents of Fairfield County should get prepared for another bout with the polar vortex this winter.
- Sal Buchetto, a retired eighth-grade science at Cloonan Middle School teacher died after either falling or jumping off the I-95 overpass at Exit 9 in Stamford.
- Norwalk Hospital denied rumors that a patient there was being treated for Ebola or was suspected of having Ebola.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.