DANBURY, Conn. -- Danbury's Western Connecticut State University will host a resource clinic for people experiencing mortgage problems at the Student Resource Center on Tuesday, March 4, from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Attendees will be able to speak with representatives from:
- Mortgage Crisis Job Training Program
- Connecticut Department of Banking
- Connecticut Fair Housing Center
- Housing Development Fund
- Connecticut Food Bank
- Volunteer Income Tax Assistance
- AccessHealth CT
- Community Action Committee of Danbury
Representatives will be able to assist residents on a wide variety of topics including: Foreclosure prevention, tax preparation, food pantries, Education and job training and financial literacy.
The event is free and open to the public, but registration is required. Call 866-683-1682 to register.
WCSU is located at 181 White St. in Danbury.
- 1 Mayor Unveils $40 Million Plan To Expand Danbury High
- 2 Lower Fairfield County Ranked As Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 3 Nine Sandy Hook Victim Families File Lawsuit Against Gun Maker, Seller
- 4 Danbury's Henry Abbott Tech Gets State's Seventh E-House
- 5 Probability Of A White Christmas Is Low In Danbury