DANBURY, Conn. -- Danbury's Western Connecticut State University will host a resource clinic for people experiencing mortgage problems at the Student Resource Center on Tuesday, March 4, from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Attendees will be able to speak with representatives from:
- Mortgage Crisis Job Training Program
- Connecticut Department of Banking
- Connecticut Fair Housing Center
- Housing Development Fund
- Connecticut Food Bank
- Volunteer Income Tax Assistance
- AccessHealth CT
- Community Action Committee of Danbury
Representatives will be able to assist residents on a wide variety of topics including: Foreclosure prevention, tax preparation, food pantries, Education and job training and financial literacy.
The event is free and open to the public, but registration is required. Call 866-683-1682 to register.
WCSU is located at 181 White St. in Danbury.
- 1 Danbury Police Arrest 52-Year-Old Man On Sex Assault Charges
- 2 Danbury Nanny Charged With Intentionally Burning 3-Year-Old Girl
- 3 Snow Could Return To Danbury For Monday Morning Commute
- 4 Pedestrian Struck, Killed By Train At Fairfield Station
- 5 Chance Of Snow, Wind Chills In 20s Await Danbury For Saturday