DANBURY, Conn. -- The White Street Task Force will hold a session for public input meeting at 11 a.m. Monday, March 31, at the Student Center on the Western Connecticut State University Midtown Campus in Danbury.
The public is invited to comment on pedestrian safety improvements that have been made along White Street between Fifth and Eighth avenues, and suggest additional safety measures.
Landscape architect Jane Didona will discuss the next phase of the crosswalk safety project.
The forum will be held in room 202 of the Student Center.
WCSU is located at 181 White St. in Danbury.
- 1 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 2 Fire Damages O'Brien's Irish Pub In Danbury
- 3 Danbury Picks 92-Year-Old Army Vet As Grand Marshal For Parade
- 4 Special Guests Drop In At Danbury's Memorial Day Parade
- 5 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station