DANBURY, Conn. -- The White Street Task Force will hold a session for public input meeting at 11 a.m. Monday, March 31, at the Student Center on the Western Connecticut State University Midtown Campus in Danbury.
The public is invited to comment on pedestrian safety improvements that have been made along White Street between Fifth and Eighth avenues, and suggest additional safety measures.
Landscape architect Jane Didona will discuss the next phase of the crosswalk safety project.
The forum will be held in room 202 of the Student Center.
WCSU is located at 181 White St. in Danbury.
- 1 Danbury Police Arrest 52-Year-Old Man On Sex Assault Charges
- 2 Danbury Nanny Charged With Intentionally Burning 3-Year-Old Girl
- 3 Snow Could Return To Danbury For Monday Morning Commute
- 4 Pedestrian Struck, Killed By Train At Fairfield Station
- 5 Chance Of Snow, Wind Chills In 20s Await Danbury For Saturday