DANBURY, Conn. -- The White Street Task Force will hold a session for public input meeting at 11 a.m. Monday, March 31, at the Student Center on the Western Connecticut State University Midtown Campus in Danbury.
The public is invited to comment on pedestrian safety improvements that have been made along White Street between Fifth and Eighth avenues, and suggest additional safety measures.
Landscape architect Jane Didona will discuss the next phase of the crosswalk safety project.
The forum will be held in room 202 of the Student Center.
WCSU is located at 181 White St. in Danbury.
- 1 Lower Fairfield County Ranked As Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 Mayor Unveils $40 Million Plan To Expand Danbury High
- 3 Danbury's Henry Abbott Tech Gets State's Seventh E-House
- 4 Nine Sandy Hook Victim Families File Lawsuit Against Gun Maker, Seller
- 5 Probability Of A White Christmas Is Low In Danbury