DANBURY, Conn. -- The White Street Task Force will hold a session for public input meeting at 11 a.m. Monday, March 31, at the Student Center on the Western Connecticut State University Midtown Campus in Danbury.
The public is invited to comment on pedestrian safety improvements that have been made along White Street between Fifth and Eighth avenues, and suggest additional safety measures.
Landscape architect Jane Didona will discuss the next phase of the crosswalk safety project.
The forum will be held in room 202 of the Student Center.
WCSU is located at 181 White St. in Danbury.
- 1 Danbury Home Renovated By HGTV's 'Property Brothers' Holds Open House
- 2 McDonald's Shakes Up Menu, Cuts Seven Sandwiches
- 3 Man Clocked At 107 On I-684 Charged With Drug Possession, DWI, Police Say
- 4 Danbury Man Faces Gun Charge After I-684 Stop
- 5 Deadly Crash, Tick Warnings Top Week's News In Danbury