DANBURY, Conn. -- The White Street Task Force will hold a session for public input meeting at 11 a.m. Monday, March 31, at the Student Center on the Western Connecticut State University Midtown Campus in Danbury.
The public is invited to comment on pedestrian safety improvements that have been made along White Street between Fifth and Eighth avenues, and suggest additional safety measures.
Landscape architect Jane Didona will discuss the next phase of the crosswalk safety project.
The forum will be held in room 202 of the Student Center.
WCSU is located at 181 White St. in Danbury.
- 1 2 Hurt After Car Spins Out, Box Truck Overturns On I-84 In Danbury
- 2 Police Continue Probe Into Suicide At Danbury Mall
- 3 Drug Trafficker Gets Seven Years In Prison For Danbury Home Invasions
- 4 Snow Likely Overnight Thursday In Danbury
- 5 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Danbury; 6-12 Inches Of Snow Likely