FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- The Connecticut Citizens Transportation Lobby will host a "speak out" for commuters at the Pequot Library in Fairfield on Tuesday, Feb. 18, from 7:30 to 9 p.m.
Metro-North commuters from across the region are invited to attend and voice their concerns about the train service to Connecticut Transportation Commissioner Jim Redeker, who will be in attendance.
“The Citizens Transportation Lobby is a consortium of activist groups pushing for improved transit in our state,” says CTL Co-Chair Jill Kelly of Fairfield. “Metro-North is crucial to our economy, and if it isn’t operating safely and on-time, everyone is affected… commuters, motorists and ordinary taxpayers.”
The Pequot Library is located at 720 Pequot Ave. in Southport.
- 1 Head Of Bikram Yoga, With Danbury Location, Faces Sex Assault Allegations
- 2 Former White Plains Officer Left Suicide Note At Harrison Murder Scene
- 3 Danbury Business Takes New Approach To Funerals
- 4 Chance Of Snow Returns To Danbury Overnight
- 5 Report Says 72 Arrests Were Made At Danbury Schools In 2013