FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- Scattered showers could threaten a mostly sunny weekend in Fairfield County, according to the National Weather Service.
Saturday will be mostly sunny with a high of 82 degrees. Isolated showers could bring rain to the area after noon. The chance of precipitation is 20 percent.
Sunday could see a few more clouds, but temperatures will remain in the mid-80s with a 30 percent chance of scattered showers or thunderstorms.
Monday will be partly sunny with a 50 percent chance of rain.
- 1 Danbury's Ives Park Features Grateful Dead Anniversary Concert Simulcast
- 2 State Police Seize 'Extraordinary Amount' Of Illegal Fireworks In Danbury
- 3 Danbury Police Search For Missing 14-Year-Old Girl
- 4 Teenage Girl Struck, Killed By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 5 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director