FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- Scattered showers could threaten a mostly sunny weekend in Fairfield County, according to the National Weather Service.
Saturday will be mostly sunny with a high of 82 degrees. Isolated showers could bring rain to the area after noon. The chance of precipitation is 20 percent.
Sunday could see a few more clouds, but temperatures will remain in the mid-80s with a 30 percent chance of scattered showers or thunderstorms.
Monday will be partly sunny with a 50 percent chance of rain.
- 1 One Lane Reopens On I-84 Stretch After Tractor-Trailer/Car Accident
- 2 Two Sons Injured Trying To Save Elderly Mother From Ridgefield Condo Fire
- 3 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 4 'I Am A Woman,' Newtown High School Graduate Jenner Says In 20/20 Interview
- 5 Mucinex Cold, Flu Medicine Recall Announced