FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- Scattered showers could threaten a mostly sunny weekend in Fairfield County, according to the National Weather Service.
Saturday will be mostly sunny with a high of 82 degrees. Isolated showers could bring rain to the area after noon. The chance of precipitation is 20 percent.
Sunday could see a few more clouds, but temperatures will remain in the mid-80s with a 30 percent chance of scattered showers or thunderstorms.
Monday will be partly sunny with a 50 percent chance of rain.
- 1 Yale-New Haven Hospital Admits Patient With Ebola-Like Symptoms
- 2 Danbury Police Pull Driver From Car In Candlewood Lake
- 3 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Danbury Skies Sunday
- 4 Connecticut Prepares After Yale Student Shows Ebola-Like Symptoms
- 5 Danbury Will See Big Drop In Temperature This Weekend