FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- Scattered showers could threaten a mostly sunny weekend in Fairfield County, according to the National Weather Service.
Saturday will be mostly sunny with a high of 82 degrees. Isolated showers could bring rain to the area after noon. The chance of precipitation is 20 percent.
Sunday could see a few more clouds, but temperatures will remain in the mid-80s with a 30 percent chance of scattered showers or thunderstorms.
Monday will be partly sunny with a 50 percent chance of rain.
- 1 2 Danbury Teens Charged With Harassing Ex-Teacher With Fake Twitter Account
- 2 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 3 2 Arrested As Food Fight Turns Violent At Denny's In Danbury
- 4 Danbury, Check Out The Blue Moon Friday Night
- 5 Man Drowns In Creek On Bridgeport/Fairfield Border After Bar Fight