FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- Scattered showers could threaten a mostly sunny weekend in Fairfield County, according to the National Weather Service.
Saturday will be mostly sunny with a high of 82 degrees. Isolated showers could bring rain to the area after noon. The chance of precipitation is 20 percent.
Sunday could see a few more clouds, but temperatures will remain in the mid-80s with a 30 percent chance of scattered showers or thunderstorms.
Monday will be partly sunny with a 50 percent chance of rain.
- 1 Malloy Brings Transportation Vision To Danbury, Calls For Widening Of I-84
- 2 Forecast Worsens With More Snow Predicted For Danbury
- 3 Police: Danbury Resident Pepper Sprays Men Breaking Into His Home
- 4 Danbury Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 5 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Danbury With Snow, Ice In Forecast