FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- More thunderstorms could light up the night in Fairfield County after midnight on Friday, May 9, along with a chance for heavy fog Saturday morning, May 10, according to the National Weather Service.
Temperatures will rise sharply Saturday with highs in the mid-70s. Showers are expected, with up to a quarter-inch of rain possible, according to the forecast.
Isolated thunderstorms are possible later Saturday as well and could bring higher amounts of rain, according to the forecast.
The rain will then move out, and Sunday, May 11, is expected feel like summer with mostly sunny skies and temperatures in the high 70s, just in time for Mother's Day, according to the forecast.
- 1 Former White Plains Officer Left Suicide Note At Harrison Murder Scene
- 2 Head Of Bikram Yoga, With Danbury Location, Faces Sex Assault Allegations
- 3 Some Of The Best Pizza In Connecticut Is Found In Danbury
- 4 Danbury Teen Serves As Chris Murphy's First Page In U.S. Senate
- 5 Chance Of Snow Returns To Danbury Overnight