FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. – Fairfield County residents could see some snow showers if they are awake at 2 a.m. Sunday, when it is time to set clocks ahead an hour for the start of daylight-saving time.
There is a slight chance of snow showers between 1 a.m. and 4 a.m. Sunday, according to the National Weather Service.
Cloudy skies will then give way to partly cloudy skies overnight, with lows between 26 and 28 degrees.
Sunday should be mostly sunny with a high between 38 and 40 degrees.
There is a slight chance of snow showers again after midnight and through 9 a.m. on Monday. Monday’s high temperature will reach between 44 and 46 degrees under mostly cloudy skies.
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By FBI, Homeland Security
- 2 Serious Accident Reported At I-684, I-84 Interchange
- 3 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 4 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 5 Apartments Rising At 1 Kennedy Flats Development In Downtown Danbury