FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- As the cool weather comes to an end, Fairfield County residents will be turning up their air conditioners on Tuesday, with temperatures expected to climb into the high 80s.
Skies will remain mostly clear through the afternoon with a slight chance of storms in the evening, according to the National Weather Service. Temperatures will drop into the low 60s after sundown with a 20 percent chance of rain.
Wednesday will be mostly cloudy with a high of 83 and a 40 percent chance of showers or thunderstorms.
Sun is expected to return Thursday and remain throughout the weekend with temperatures in the low 80s.
- 1 Suspected Drug Dealer Busted With Crack, Heroin, Danbury Police Say
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Danbury
- 3 Danbury Man, 67, Gets 10 Years In Prison For Leading Drug Ring
- 4 Danbury Billionaire Delays Construction To Keep Kids Soccer Fields Open
- 5 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport