FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- As the cool weather comes to an end, Fairfield County residents will be turning up their air conditioners on Tuesday, with temperatures expected to climb into the high 80s.
Skies will remain mostly clear through the afternoon with a slight chance of storms in the evening, according to the National Weather Service. Temperatures will drop into the low 60s after sundown with a 20 percent chance of rain.
Wednesday will be mostly cloudy with a high of 83 and a 40 percent chance of showers or thunderstorms.
Sun is expected to return Thursday and remain throughout the weekend with temperatures in the low 80s.
- 1 Danbury Ranks Among State's Best Towns To Live In
- 2 Lyme Disease-Spreading Ticks Arriving Early In Fairfield County, Study Says
- 3 Malloy Promotes Second Chance Society Reforms In Danbury
- 4 Daily Voice Leaders: Farooq Kathwari, CEO Of Danbury's Ethan Allen
- 5 Danbury OKs $238M Budget With 2.4% Tax Hike