FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- As the cool weather comes to an end, Fairfield County residents will be turning up their air conditioners on Tuesday, with temperatures expected to climb into the high 80s.
Skies will remain mostly clear through the afternoon with a slight chance of storms in the evening, according to the National Weather Service. Temperatures will drop into the low 60s after sundown with a 20 percent chance of rain.
Wednesday will be mostly cloudy with a high of 83 and a 40 percent chance of showers or thunderstorms.
Sun is expected to return Thursday and remain throughout the weekend with temperatures in the low 80s.
- 1 Owner Of Danbury Restaurant Pleads Guilty To Tax Evasion
- 2 Police Detail Sex Assault Charges Against Danbury High Teacher
- 3 Danbury Man Killed In I-684 Crash
- 4 Death Of Fairfield Man Found On Island Off Westport Ruled Suicide
- 5 Danbury Police: Nanny-Cam Shows Trauma Suffered By Girl Burned On Stove