FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- Summer isn't quite over yet, but the Farmers' Almanac is saying that residents of Fairfield County and most of the Northeast should start preparing for another winter filled with bitter cold and heavy snowfall.
The Farmers' Almanac is forecasting below average temperatures for the entire country and expects an active storm track for the eastern seaboard that could deliver heavy rain and snow.
The Almanac also "red flagged" early January and early February as times when the East Coast could see strong winds and heavy precipitation.
- 1 Suspected Drug Dealer Busted With Crack, Heroin, Danbury Police Say
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Danbury
- 3 Danbury Man, 67, Gets 10 Years In Prison For Leading Drug Ring
- 4 Danbury Billionaire Delays Construction To Keep Kids Soccer Fields Open
- 5 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport