FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- A flash flood warning was issued by the National Weather Service at 2:40 p.m. Tuesday, July 15, lasting until 5:30 p.m. for Fairfield and Westchester counties.
Doppler radar showed a cluster of thunderstorms with heavy rainfall over New York City and heading northeast at 30 mph.
Storms will move into Fairfield County and can produce flash flooding, according to the report.
- 1 Danbury's Ives Park Features Grateful Dead Anniversary Concert Simulcast
- 2 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 3 Danbury Police Search For Missing 14-Year-Old Girl
- 4 Apartments Rising At 1 Kennedy Flats Development In Downtown Danbury
- 5 Liquor Stores In Connecticut Can Now Stay Open Later