FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- A flash flood warning was issued by the National Weather Service at 2:40 p.m. Tuesday, July 15, lasting until 5:30 p.m. for Fairfield and Westchester counties.
Doppler radar showed a cluster of thunderstorms with heavy rainfall over New York City and heading northeast at 30 mph.
Storms will move into Fairfield County and can produce flash flooding, according to the report.
- 1 Danbury Home Renovated By HGTV's 'Property Brothers' Holds Open House
- 2 Man Clocked At 107 On I-684 Charged With Drug Possession, DWI, Police Say
- 3 Danbury Man Faces Gun Charge After I-684 Stop
- 4 Brody Family Sues Metro-North After Mother's Fatal Collision With Train
- 5 Deadly Crash, Tick Warnings Top Week's News In Danbury