FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- A flash flood warning was issued by the National Weather Service at 2:40 p.m. Tuesday, July 15, lasting until 5:30 p.m. for Fairfield and Westchester counties.
Doppler radar showed a cluster of thunderstorms with heavy rainfall over New York City and heading northeast at 30 mph.
Storms will move into Fairfield County and can produce flash flooding, according to the report.
- 1 Man Commits Suicide In Danbury Fair Mall Bathroom
- 2 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Danbury, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 3 Forecast Worsens With More Snow Predicted For Danbury
- 4 Danbury Residents Warned To Prepare For Approaching Blizzard
- 5 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Danbury With Snow, Ice In Forecast