FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- A flash flood warning was issued by the National Weather Service at 2:40 p.m. Tuesday, July 15, lasting until 5:30 p.m. for Fairfield and Westchester counties.
Doppler radar showed a cluster of thunderstorms with heavy rainfall over New York City and heading northeast at 30 mph.
Storms will move into Fairfield County and can produce flash flooding, according to the report.
- 1 Lower Fairfield County Ranked As Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Danbury
- 3 Danbury's Henry Abbott Tech Gets State's Seventh E-House
- 4 Suspected Drug Dealer Busted With Crack, Heroin, Danbury Police Say
- 5 Three Iconic Offerings Will Be Cut From McDonald's Menu In Danbury