FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- A flash flood warning was issued by the National Weather Service at 2:40 p.m. Tuesday, July 15, lasting until 5:30 p.m. for Fairfield and Westchester counties.
Doppler radar showed a cluster of thunderstorms with heavy rainfall over New York City and heading northeast at 30 mph.
Storms will move into Fairfield County and can produce flash flooding, according to the report.
- 1 2 Danbury Teens Charged With Harassing Ex-Teacher With Fake Twitter Account
- 2 2 Arrested As Food Fight Turns Violent At Denny's In Danbury
- 3 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 4 Danbury, Check Out The Blue Moon Friday Night
- 5 Danbury Man, 22, Pleads Guilty To Stealing Nearly $300K From Investors