FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- A flash flood warning was issued by the National Weather Service at 2:40 p.m. Tuesday, July 15, lasting until 5:30 p.m. for Fairfield and Westchester counties.
Doppler radar showed a cluster of thunderstorms with heavy rainfall over New York City and heading northeast at 30 mph.
Storms will move into Fairfield County and can produce flash flooding, according to the report.
- 1 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Danbury
- 2 Danbury Police Charge Man, 36, With Attempted Murder
- 3 Tractor-Trailer Slams Into Danbury Home At Bottom Of Slippery Hill
- 4 Off To A Great Start: Kindergarten Registration Begins In Danbury
- 5 Danbury Could See Up To 4 Inches Of Snow In New Storm