DANBURY, Conn. -- Authorities have secured a $240,000 grant to help renovate the Danbury Armory on West Street, according to newstimes.com.
The building is currently home to the Harambee Youth Center, but has fallen into severe disrepair, newstimes.com reported.
The Connecticut Institute for Communities has owned the building since 2011 and hopes to have it listed n the National Register of Historic Places, newstimes.com reported.
- 1 Suspected Drug Dealer Busted With Crack, Heroin, Danbury Police Say
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Danbury
- 3 Danbury Man, 67, Gets 10 Years In Prison For Leading Drug Ring
- 4 Danbury Billionaire Delays Construction To Keep Kids Soccer Fields Open
- 5 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport