DANBURY, Conn. -- Authorities have secured a $240,000 grant to help renovate the Danbury Armory on West Street, according to newstimes.com.
The building is currently home to the Harambee Youth Center, but has fallen into severe disrepair, newstimes.com reported.
The Connecticut Institute for Communities has owned the building since 2011 and hopes to have it listed n the National Register of Historic Places, newstimes.com reported.
- 1 One Lane Reopens On I-84 Stretch After Tractor-Trailer/Car Accident
- 2 Two Sons Injured Trying To Save Elderly Mother From Ridgefield Condo Fire
- 3 Ole Mexican Grill Serves Up New Options Near Danbury's WestConn
- 4 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teenager
- 5 'I Am A Woman,' Newtown High School Graduate Jenner Says In 20/20 Interview