DANBURY, Conn. -- Authorities have secured a $240,000 grant to help renovate the Danbury Armory on West Street, according to newstimes.com.
The building is currently home to the Harambee Youth Center, but has fallen into severe disrepair, newstimes.com reported.
The Connecticut Institute for Communities has owned the building since 2011 and hopes to have it listed n the National Register of Historic Places, newstimes.com reported.
- 1 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 2 Fire Damages O'Brien's Irish Pub In Danbury
- 3 Special Guests Drop In At Danbury's Memorial Day Parade
- 4 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station
- 5 Danbury Police: Two Busted With Pot On George Street