DANBURY, Conn. -- Authorities have secured a $240,000 grant to help renovate the Danbury Armory on West Street, according to newstimes.com.
The building is currently home to the Harambee Youth Center, but has fallen into severe disrepair, newstimes.com reported.
The Connecticut Institute for Communities has owned the building since 2011 and hopes to have it listed n the National Register of Historic Places, newstimes.com reported.
- 1 Owner Of Danbury Pet Shop Charged With Animal Cruelty
- 2 Second Arrest Made In Animal Cruelty Case At Danbury Pet Store
- 3 9 Danbury Condos Sustain Damage In Fire Sparked By Lightning
- 4 Danbury High Administrator Leaving For Post At Stamford High
- 5 2 Danbury Teens Charged With Harassing Ex-Teacher With Fake Twitter Account