DANBURY, Conn. -- Authorities have secured a $240,000 grant to help renovate the Danbury Armory on West Street, according to newstimes.com.
The building is currently home to the Harambee Youth Center, but has fallen into severe disrepair, newstimes.com reported.
The Connecticut Institute for Communities has owned the building since 2011 and hopes to have it listed n the National Register of Historic Places, newstimes.com reported.
- 1 Tractor-Trailer Slams Into Danbury Home At Bottom Of Slippery Hill
- 2 Danbury Police Charge Man, 36, With Attempted Murder
- 3 Danbury Could See Up To 4 Inches Of Snow In New Storm
- 4 Off To A Great Start: Kindergarten Registration Begins In Danbury
- 5 Winter Weather Advisory Issued For New Round Of Snow Tuesday In Danbury