FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- Heat and humidity will persist throughout Fairfield County on Wednesday, July 23, and bring the threat of heavy rain and thunderstorms to the area, according to the National Weather Service.
Wednesday will begin with mostly sunny skies and reach a high temperature of 89 degrees. Showers could threaten the area in the afternoon, especially after 4 p.m. Chance of rain is 40 percent in the early evening and increases to 60 percent overnight.
Showers could linger in the area on Thursday morning, July 24. Clouds will remain and produce cooler temperatures with a high around 80.
Sun will return on Friday, July 25, with highs around 80.
- 1 Danbury's Ives Park Features Grateful Dead Anniversary Concert Simulcast
- 2 State Police Seize 'Extraordinary Amount' Of Illegal Fireworks In Danbury
- 3 Danbury Police Search For Missing 14-Year-Old Girl
- 4 Teenage Girl Struck, Killed By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 5 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director