FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- Heat and humidity will persist throughout Fairfield County on Wednesday, July 23, and bring the threat of heavy rain and thunderstorms to the area, according to the National Weather Service.
Wednesday will begin with mostly sunny skies and reach a high temperature of 89 degrees. Showers could threaten the area in the afternoon, especially after 4 p.m. Chance of rain is 40 percent in the early evening and increases to 60 percent overnight.
Showers could linger in the area on Thursday morning, July 24. Clouds will remain and produce cooler temperatures with a high around 80.
Sun will return on Friday, July 25, with highs around 80.
- 1 Owner Of Danbury Pet Shop Charged With Animal Cruelty
- 2 Danbury High Administrator Leaving For Post At Stamford High
- 3 Aquarion Water Warns Customers To Beware Of Fake Employees After Burglaries
- 4 New Map Shows Lyme Disease Risk
- 5 Blumenthal, Murphy Demand End To 'Default' Gun Sales After Charleston