FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- Heat and humidity will persist throughout Fairfield County on Wednesday, July 23, and bring the threat of heavy rain and thunderstorms to the area, according to the National Weather Service.
Wednesday will begin with mostly sunny skies and reach a high temperature of 89 degrees. Showers could threaten the area in the afternoon, especially after 4 p.m. Chance of rain is 40 percent in the early evening and increases to 60 percent overnight.
Showers could linger in the area on Thursday morning, July 24. Clouds will remain and produce cooler temperatures with a high around 80.
Sun will return on Friday, July 25, with highs around 80.
- 1 Malloy Brings Transportation Vision To Danbury, Calls For Widening Of I-84
- 2 Forecast Worsens With More Snow Predicted For Danbury
- 3 Police: Danbury Resident Pepper Sprays Men Breaking Into His Home
- 4 Danbury Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 5 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Danbury With Snow, Ice In Forecast