NORTH SALEM, N.Y. -- A jackknifed tracktor trailor resulted in the closure of the exit ramp between I-684 North between Hardscrabble Road and I-84 for nearly two hours on Tuesday morning.
The ramp reopened at 8:50 a.m.
- 1 Danbury 19-Year-Old Charged In Ponzi Scheme Faces More Legal Troubles
- 2 Man Clocked At 107 On I-684 Charged With Drug Possession, DWI, Police Say
- 3 Danbury Man Faces Gun Charge After I-684 Stop
- 4 Brody Family Sues Metro-North After Mother's Fatal Collision With Train
- 5 Deadly Crash, Tick Warnings Top Week's News In Danbury