FAIRFIELD COUNTY, N.Y. -- The oppressive humidity will begin to break in Fairfield County on Wednesday, but warmer temperatures and the threat of an isolated thunderstorm will remain, according to the National Weather Service.
Skies will remain mostly sunny on Wednesday with a high of 87 degrees. Showers could roll through the area after 2 p.m. Chance of rain is 20 percent.
Thursday will be mostly sunny and slightly cooler with a high of 82.
Expect more of the same over the weekend with sunny skies and temperatures in the low-to-mid 80s.
- 1 Drug Trafficker Gets Seven Years In Prison For Danbury Home Invasions
- 2 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Danbury; 6-12 Inches Of Snow Likely
- 3 Snow Possible In Danbury Through Friday
- 4 Greenwich Bank Robbed At Gunpoint; Police Seek Female Suspect
- 5 Coalition Opposing Algonquin Pipeline Hosting Forum In Danbury