DANBURY, Conn. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Danbury last week:
- Danbury-based real estate agent Deborah Pizzo has listed an English-style home designed and once owned by renowned writer Joseph Hayes.
- The Danbury home of well-known author Rose Wilder Lane went on the market in the highly coveted King Street neighborhood.
- The death of Benjamin Seitz, a 15-month-old Ridgefield boy in a hot car, has been ruled a homicide.
- Western Connecticut State University will host “Welcome Week” for new and returning students from Monday, Aug. 25, through Monday, Sept. 1, at various locations in Danbury.
- 1 Lower Fairfield County Ranked As Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 Suspected Drug Dealer Busted With Crack, Heroin, Danbury Police Say
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Danbury
- 4 Three Iconic Offerings Will Be Cut From McDonald's Menu In Danbury
- 5 Ten-Year-Old Debuts In Danbury Palace's 'Scrooge: The Musical'