DANBURY, Conn. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Danbury last week:
- Danbury-based real estate agent Deborah Pizzo has listed an English-style home designed and once owned by renowned writer Joseph Hayes.
- The Danbury home of well-known author Rose Wilder Lane went on the market in the highly coveted King Street neighborhood.
- The death of Benjamin Seitz, a 15-month-old Ridgefield boy in a hot car, has been ruled a homicide.
- Western Connecticut State University will host “Welcome Week” for new and returning students from Monday, Aug. 25, through Monday, Sept. 1, at various locations in Danbury.
- 1 Danbury Nanny Charged With Intentionally Burning 3-Year-Old Girl
- 2 Snow Could Return To Danbury For Monday Morning Commute
- 3 Pedestrian Struck, Killed By Train At Fairfield Station
- 4 Chance Of Snow, Wind Chills In 20s Await Danbury For Saturday
- 5 Danbury Could Could See Another Round Of Snow Saturday