Updated 1:30 p.m.
DANBURY, Conn. - A water main break on Locust Avenue at Roberts Avenue in Danbury may take six to eight hours to fix, Mayor Mark Boughton said on his Twitter feed. City crews are on the scene as of 1 p.m.
- 1 Lower Fairfield County Ranked As Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 Mayor Unveils $40 Million Plan To Expand Danbury High
- 3 Danbury's Henry Abbott Tech Gets State's Seventh E-House
- 4 Nine Sandy Hook Victim Families File Lawsuit Against Gun Maker, Seller
- 5 Probability Of A White Christmas Is Low In Danbury