Updated 1:30 p.m.
DANBURY, Conn. - A water main break on Locust Avenue at Roberts Avenue in Danbury may take six to eight hours to fix, Mayor Mark Boughton said on his Twitter feed. City crews are on the scene as of 1 p.m.
- 1 Man Faces Multiple Charges After Two-State Chase That Ended In Danbury
- 2 Police Corral 90-Pound Alligator Crossing Street In New York City
- 3 Shark Sightings Lead To Beach Closure On Long Island
- 4 CityCenter Danbury Releases August Concert Lineup
- 5 Cigarette Assault Arrest, Big Lottery Win Tops Week's News In Danbury