Updated 1:30 p.m.
DANBURY, Conn. - A water main break on Locust Avenue at Roberts Avenue in Danbury may take six to eight hours to fix, Mayor Mark Boughton said on his Twitter feed. City crews are on the scene as of 1 p.m.
- 1 Danbury Home Renovated By HGTV's 'Property Brothers' Holds Open House
- 2 Man Clocked At 107 On I-684 Charged With Drug Possession, DWI, Police Say
- 3 Danbury Man Faces Gun Charge After I-684 Stop
- 4 Brody Family Sues Metro-North After Mother's Fatal Collision With Train
- 5 Deadly Crash, Tick Warnings Top Week's News In Danbury