Updated, 10:40 a.m.
DARIEN, Conn. — Service has been restored to the Noroton Heights, Darien and Rowayton train stations after a man was struck and killed by a train Monday morning, Metro-North said.
DARIEN, Conn. — A pedestrian was struck and killed by a train at the Noroton Heights station in Darien Monday morning, Metro-North said. Eastbound trains are not stopping at the Noroton Heights, Darien or Rowayton stations due to police activity.
Bus service will be provided for eastbound passengers in lieu of train service. Passengers on the westbound trains will experience delays of about 15 minutes.
The pedestrian was killed shortly before 6:30 a.m. by the 5:38 train out of New Haven. Stay tuned to The Daily Voice as more information becomes available.
- 1 One Lane Reopens On I-84 Stretch After Tractor-Trailer/Car Accident
- 2 Two Sons Injured Trying To Save Elderly Mother From Ridgefield Condo Fire
- 3 Danbury Police: Man Arrested On Drug Charges After Ramming Unmarked Car
- 4 Thunderstorms Could Produce Gusty Winds, Hail In Danbury
- 5 Ole Mexican Grill Serves Up New Options Near Danbury's WestConn