Updated, 10:40 a.m.
DARIEN, Conn. — Service has been restored to the Noroton Heights, Darien and Rowayton train stations after a man was struck and killed by a train Monday morning, Metro-North said.
DARIEN, Conn. — A pedestrian was struck and killed by a train at the Noroton Heights station in Darien Monday morning, Metro-North said. Eastbound trains are not stopping at the Noroton Heights, Darien or Rowayton stations due to police activity.
Bus service will be provided for eastbound passengers in lieu of train service. Passengers on the westbound trains will experience delays of about 15 minutes.
The pedestrian was killed shortly before 6:30 a.m. by the 5:38 train out of New Haven. Stay tuned to The Daily Voice as more information becomes available.
- 1 Suspected Drug Dealer Busted With Crack, Heroin, Danbury Police Say
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Danbury
- 3 Danbury Man, 67, Gets 10 Years In Prison For Leading Drug Ring
- 4 Danbury Billionaire Delays Construction To Keep Kids Soccer Fields Open
- 5 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport