Updated, 10:40 a.m.
DARIEN, Conn. — Service has been restored to the Noroton Heights, Darien and Rowayton train stations after a man was struck and killed by a train Monday morning, Metro-North said.
DARIEN, Conn. — A pedestrian was struck and killed by a train at the Noroton Heights station in Darien Monday morning, Metro-North said. Eastbound trains are not stopping at the Noroton Heights, Darien or Rowayton stations due to police activity.
Bus service will be provided for eastbound passengers in lieu of train service. Passengers on the westbound trains will experience delays of about 15 minutes.
The pedestrian was killed shortly before 6:30 a.m. by the 5:38 train out of New Haven. Stay tuned to The Daily Voice as more information becomes available.
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By FBI, Homeland Security
- 2 Danbury Man Faces Drug Charges After Attack On Car
- 3 Serious Accident Reported At I-684, I-84 Interchange
- 4 Police Shoot, Kill Fugitive Richard Matt; Fellow Escapee David Sweat On Run
- 5 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital