DANBURY, Conn. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Danbury this week:
- Danbury residents will step off at two speeds -- at a run and at a march -- as they celebrate Memorial Day on Monday, May 26.
- Danbury's population grew 3.44-percent from 2010 through 2013.
- A new Time magazine study of the ZIP codes ranks Weston's 06883 as the third-richest ZIP code in the nation.
- The relatives of physician Joseph J. Stavola and attorney Jeanne C. Serocke-Stavol, who were killed while driving on the Merritt Parkway in 2007, are suing the state of Connecticut over the deaths.
- The family of Kenneth Dorsey, who was struck and killed by a distracted driver while jogging on New Canaan Avenue in Norwalk in 2012, commended a new state law requiring steep fines but said more still needs to be done.
- 1 Lower Fairfield County Ranked As Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 Mayor Unveils $40 Million Plan To Expand Danbury High
- 3 Danbury's Henry Abbott Tech Gets State's Seventh E-House
- 4 Nine Sandy Hook Victim Families File Lawsuit Against Gun Maker, Seller
- 5 Probability Of A White Christmas Is Low In Danbury