11 a.m. update: DANBURY, Conn. -- Train service on the Danbury Branch will fully resume with the 11:32 a.m. Tuesday train departing Danbury to South Norwalk, Metro-North said on its website.
Original story: DANBURY, Conn. -- Trains were running on the Danbury Branch between Danbury and Merritt 7, but bus service was being provided between Merritt 7 and South Norwalk, Metro-North said at about 9:15 a.m. Tuesday.
This change is service is due to wire damage in the vicinity of the Merritt 7 station, Metro-North said.
Metro-North said it will provide further details as they become available. Riders should listen for announcements at the stations.
- 1 Lower Fairfield County Ranked As Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 Mayor Unveils $40 Million Plan To Expand Danbury High
- 3 Danbury's Henry Abbott Tech Gets State's Seventh E-House
- 4 Nine Sandy Hook Victim Families File Lawsuit Against Gun Maker, Seller
- 5 Probability Of A White Christmas Is Low In Danbury