11 a.m. update: DANBURY, Conn. -- Train service on the Danbury Branch will fully resume with the 11:32 a.m. Tuesday train departing Danbury to South Norwalk, Metro-North said on its website.
Original story: DANBURY, Conn. -- Trains were running on the Danbury Branch between Danbury and Merritt 7, but bus service was being provided between Merritt 7 and South Norwalk, Metro-North said at about 9:15 a.m. Tuesday.
This change is service is due to wire damage in the vicinity of the Merritt 7 station, Metro-North said.
Metro-North said it will provide further details as they become available. Riders should listen for announcements at the stations.
- 1 One Lane Reopens On I-84 Stretch After Tractor-Trailer/Car Accident
- 2 Two Sons Injured Trying To Save Elderly Mother From Ridgefield Condo Fire
- 3 Danbury Police: Man Arrested On Drug Charges After Ramming Unmarked Car
- 4 Thunderstorms Could Produce Gusty Winds, Hail In Danbury
- 5 Ole Mexican Grill Serves Up New Options Near Danbury's WestConn