DANBURY, Conn. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Danbury this week:
- The Danbury Police Department was looking for help from the community in finding 42-year-old Larry Coakley. He was later found safe in New York State.
- Jose O. Garcia, 57 and Catherine Lodato, 53, were arrested on drug charges after a search of their car turned up heroin packaged for sale.
- An unidentified Hispanic man was found dead underneath a railroad overpass near Rose Street in Danbury.
- Four Greenwich residents are among the richest people in the world, according to a newly released list from Forbes.
- Two Torrington teens were arrested on charges of making threats to high schools in Danbury and Stratford.
Danbury police responded to a report of gun shots at the Wooster School, but ruled the incident a false alarm.
- 1 Suspected Drug Dealer Busted With Crack, Heroin, Danbury Police Say
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Danbury
- 3 Three Iconic Offerings Will Be Cut From McDonald's Menu In Danbury
- 4 Danbury Man, 67, Gets 10 Years In Prison For Leading Drug Ring
- 5 Danbury Billionaire Delays Construction To Keep Kids Soccer Fields Open