DANBURY, Conn. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Danbury this week:
- The Danbury Police Department was looking for help from the community in finding 42-year-old Larry Coakley. He was later found safe in New York State.
- Jose O. Garcia, 57 and Catherine Lodato, 53, were arrested on drug charges after a search of their car turned up heroin packaged for sale.
- An unidentified Hispanic man was found dead underneath a railroad overpass near Rose Street in Danbury.
- Four Greenwich residents are among the richest people in the world, according to a newly released list from Forbes.
- Two Torrington teens were arrested on charges of making threats to high schools in Danbury and Stratford.
Danbury police responded to a report of gun shots at the Wooster School, but ruled the incident a false alarm.
- 1 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 2 State Police Seize 'Extraordinary Amount' Of Illegal Fireworks In Danbury
- 3 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 4 Man Apprehended After Assault, Police Chase That Ends On Danbury Border
- 5 Eversource Reports Power Outages In Danbury