FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- Showers and thunderstorms bringing wind, rain and hail are expected overnight Sunday into Monday in Fairfield County, according to the National Weather Services.
The storms are expected to arrive sometime around midnight ahead of an approaching frontal system and some of the storms could be severe with heavy rain, strong gusts of wind and large hail possible, according to the service.
The thunderstorm chance continues through Monday morning's commute and a chance of showers through 9 p.m. Conditions are expected to be partly sunny with a high near 80 on Monday.
- 1 Danbury Home Renovated By HGTV's 'Property Brothers' Holds Open House
- 2 McDonald's Shakes Up Menu, Cuts Seven Sandwiches
- 3 Man Clocked At 107 On I-684 Charged With Drug Possession, DWI, Police Say
- 4 Danbury Man Faces Gun Charge After I-684 Stop
- 5 Deadly Crash, Tick Warnings Top Week's News In Danbury