FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- Showers and thunderstorms bringing wind, rain and hail are expected overnight Sunday into Monday in Fairfield County, according to the National Weather Services.
The storms are expected to arrive sometime around midnight ahead of an approaching frontal system and some of the storms could be severe with heavy rain, strong gusts of wind and large hail possible, according to the service.
The thunderstorm chance continues through Monday morning's commute and a chance of showers through 9 p.m. Conditions are expected to be partly sunny with a high near 80 on Monday.
- 1 Norwalk Man Dies After Car Crash In Danbury
- 2 Danbury High Runners Win FCIAC Cross Country Crown
- 3 'Real Housewives' Star To Serve Prison Time In Danbury
- 4 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 5 Connecticut Puts Nine People Under Quarantine To Monitor For Ebola