FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- Showers and thunderstorms bringing wind, rain and hail are expected overnight Sunday into Monday in Fairfield County, according to the National Weather Services.
The storms are expected to arrive sometime around midnight ahead of an approaching frontal system and some of the storms could be severe with heavy rain, strong gusts of wind and large hail possible, according to the service.
The thunderstorm chance continues through Monday morning's commute and a chance of showers through 9 p.m. Conditions are expected to be partly sunny with a high near 80 on Monday.
- 1 Yale-New Haven Hospital Admits Patient With Ebola-Like Symptoms
- 2 Danbury Police Pull Driver From Car In Candlewood Lake
- 3 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Danbury Skies Sunday
- 4 Connecticut Prepares After Yale Student Shows Ebola-Like Symptoms
- 5 Danbury Will See Big Drop In Temperature This Weekend