RIDGEFIELD, Conn. - The father of the 15-month-old baby who died in the car had gone to his place of employment with the child in the car and parked, Ridgefield police said Wednesday morning.
No 911 calls were received about the incident, Ridgefield Police Capt. Jeff Kreitz said. But police determined that the father had parked his car at his workplace in Ridgefield with his son inside.
"Ridgefield detectives are still conducting interviews to ascertain the exact amount of time the 15-month-old was left in the vehicle," Kreitz released in an email at 11 a.m. Wednesday.
Police said late Tuesday that after finding his son in the car, the father drove him to Danbury Hospital.
Police say the cause of death is still pending from the Connecticut Medical Examiner's Office.
- 1 Norwalk Man Dies After Car Crash In Danbury
- 2 'Real Housewives' Star To Serve Prison Time In Danbury
- 3 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 4 New York Times Spotlights Affordability Of Danbury Real Estate
- 5 Connecticut Puts Nine People Under Quarantine To Monitor For Ebola