DANBURY, Conn. -- Road work may cause some traffic issues on I-84 east as crews close the left lane near Exit 2.
The work is expected to be completed and the lane reopened by 3 p.m. on Friday.
- 1 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 2 Danbury Picks 92-Year-Old Army Vet As Grand Marshal For Parade
- 3 Updated Memorial Day Forecast Brings Good News For Fairfield
- 4 Picture Perfect Memorial Day Greets Danbury As Parade Steps Off
- 5 Shirley M. O'Marra, Longtime Danbury Resident