DANBURY, Conn. -- Road work may cause some traffic issues on I-84 east as crews close the left lane near Exit 2.
The work is expected to be completed and the lane reopened by 3 p.m. on Friday.
- 1 Man Commits Suicide In Danbury Fair Mall Bathroom
- 2 Malloy Brings Transportation Vision To Danbury, Calls For Widening Of I-84
- 3 Forecast Worsens With More Snow Predicted For Danbury
- 4 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Danbury, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 5 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Danbury With Snow, Ice In Forecast