DANBURY, Conn. -- Road work may cause some traffic issues on I-84 east as crews close the left lane near Exit 2.
The work is expected to be completed and the lane reopened by 3 p.m. on Friday.
- 1 Danbury's Ives Park Features Grateful Dead Anniversary Concert Simulcast
- 2 Danbury Police Search For Missing 14-Year-Old Girl
- 3 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 4 Liquor Stores In Connecticut Can Now Stay Open Later
- 5 State Police Seize 'Extraordinary Amount' Of Illegal Fireworks In Danbury