DANBURY, Conn. -- The right lane traveling on eastbound Interstate 84 will be closed in Danbury for road work on Monday, Feb. 24.
The right lane is closed between Exits 2 and 5 until about 3 p.m., the Connecticut Department of Transportation said.
- 1 Head Of Bikram Yoga, With Danbury Location, Faces Sex Assault Allegations
- 2 Salsa Fresca Serves Up Fast, Fresh Mexican Fare In Danbury
- 3 Danbury Business Takes New Approach To Funerals
- 4 Report Says 72 Arrests Were Made At Danbury Schools In 2013
- 5 Family Asks For Help In Finding Missing College Student, 21, From Fairfield