DANBURY, Conn. -- The right lane traveling on eastbound Interstate 84 will be closed in Danbury for road work on Monday, Feb. 24.
The right lane is closed between Exits 2 and 5 until about 3 p.m., the Connecticut Department of Transportation said.
- 1 Suspected Drug Dealer Busted With Crack, Heroin, Danbury Police Say
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Danbury
- 3 Danbury Man, 67, Gets 10 Years In Prison For Leading Drug Ring
- 4 Danbury Billionaire Delays Construction To Keep Kids Soccer Fields Open
- 5 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport