DANBURY, Conn. -- The right lane traveling on eastbound Interstate 84 will be closed in Danbury for road work on Monday, Feb. 24.
The right lane is closed between Exits 2 and 5 until about 3 p.m., the Connecticut Department of Transportation said.
- 1 Teenage Girl Struck, Killed By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 2 Danbury's Ives Park Features Grateful Dead Anniversary Concert Simulcast
- 3 State Police Seize 'Extraordinary Amount' Of Illegal Fireworks In Danbury
- 4 Danbury Police Search For Missing 14-Year-Old Girl
- 5 New Facebook Scam Could Cost You