FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- Clouds will give way to to the possibility of showers and thunderstorms in Fairfield County on Wednesday evening, according to the National Weather Service.
Skies will be partly cloudy but should remain dry during the day on Wednesday, with a high near 78 degrees. Showers are likely with a possible thunderstorm overnight with a low of 71. The chance of rain is 60 percent.
Rain could linger in the area on Thursday with patchy fog before 9 a.m. High temperatures will be around 78 with a 40 percent chance of rain.
Friday will be mostly sunny with a high around 80 and a chance of showers after 1 p.m.
- 1 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 2 State Police Seize 'Extraordinary Amount' Of Illegal Fireworks In Danbury
- 3 Danbury's Ives Park Features Grateful Dead Anniversary Concert Simulcast
- 4 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 5 Danbury Police Search For Missing 14-Year-Old Girl